Divine AG Solutions Limited (RC 1243335) was incorporated in 2015 to provide recruitment and outsourcing services in accordance with the terms agreed between us and our clients. Our goal is to meet the needs of our clients ranging from individual clients, government parastatals, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, public sectors/organizations, hotels, churches as well as multinationals companies and corporations.
Divine AG Solutions Ltd is built around core business values – Integrity, Reliability, Availability, and Professionalism. We empower our candidates to be the best they can be with the intention of providing our clients with the most competent and talented employees. Divine AG Solutions Ltd has the capacity to meet your requirements and with us, your recruitment needs are met.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports (Bank reconciliation)
- Show true reflection of company’s financial status
- Provide sound financial advice to the management
- Financial liaison with Vendors for Quote validation, negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection (Monthly)
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations – VAT, PAYE, Pension, Income TAX, etc
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Prepare Financial Statement
- Management Reports.
- Candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operation of the company.
- He will provide an effective financial management service to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system, enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis (Top Spenders)
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Budget preparation
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detail oriented.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- ICAN qualification is an added advantage
- Must be a team player.
- Knowledge on Accounting softwares like Sage, Peachtree, Zoho, Quickbooks.
- Minimum of 2:2 University Degree
- 5 years experience in FMCG
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.