CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage Bank that has remained healthy since its inception in 1992. We are also an accredited Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) for the National Housing Fund (NHF).We are set up for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and assisting customers in accessing the National Housing Fund Loan through the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 – 14 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th January, 2022.