Innokas Nigeria Limited (INL) is a limited Liability Company Established in 2010 with its subsidiary company Absolute Choice Excellent Solutions Limited, are foremost leading and major stakeholder in the importation of FMCG and general supplier of Goods and service across the nation. However, as a major stakeholder in the Nigeria business with the Vision (to be the most preferred choice and trusted company that creates values, provides and distribute quality, safe and hygiene product and service to our esteem customer), our outstanding performance and achievement over the years are attributed to the hard work and dedication of our competent and qualified team/personnel and staff having the right and highly professional background, vision and innovative skill and commitment to handle the state of art technologies and infrastructure which we boost of in term Management, Storage facilities, and world-class Logistic.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account / Payable Officer
- The accounts payable Officer (APO) take overall responsibility in capturing, documenting and maintaining of all vendor transactions, updating and reconciling of all vendors payment, initiate and ensure timely payment of aged invoice ,mitigating and escalate against any fraudulent invoice or duplication and as well track and follow up on purchase shipment in transits, liaise and maintain all subsidiary agent.
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services, or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Sort, count, wrap, and bank all cash received.
- Process product returns and exchanges.
- Ensure that all purchased stock to the outlet’s store is properly captured into the system and cash journal.
- Ensure correct product purchase prices are keyed in and change in same affected when advised by the finance department.
- Ensure all stock paid for are properly captured in the system and shipped alike.
- Ensure all stock paid for but unpicked products are captured in backorder.
- Ensure all source documents required by the Finance department are sent in on a daily basis.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Provide full accounting support to Finance Department.
- Reconciling and balancing all vendors or the daily account at the end of each day.
- Establish or identify prices of goods so as to double-check the cost of the same as documented on the sales quote for customers.
- Resolve customer complaints on defective product and initiate returns to vendor
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
- ICAN / HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy is required Only (From a Reputable Institution)
- Knowledge on Sage Peachtree, Busy Accounting and XPS is an Advantage.
- Applicant must be a qualified experienced Accountant
- Ability to write and type fast with excellent handwriting
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills like Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Accounting Software Packages is an advantage.
- Numerical Skill (The interested candidates MUST have flair for figures and calculations)
- Reconciliation skill
- Cash handling and balancing skills
- Attention to Details
- Ideal age should be between 21-35 years.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must possess the strong analytical and numerical skill
- Strong administrative and organizational skill
Salary is very attractive with other benefits based on Organizational structure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using “Application for the Position of an Account Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.