Account Officer in a Tier 1 Commercial Bank in Nigeria
HRBP Limited – Our client, a Tier 1 Commercial Bank in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Locations: Benue and Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
Division: Retail Banking
Job Grade: Job Grade Level: ET – BO
- Customer Engagement/Relationship Management.
- Account Opening, Deposit Mobilization, Loan Creation/Loan Book Review, Channels Adoption/Activation, Account Reactivation and Revenue Generation.
- New Business Development/Account acquisition
- Customer Engagement (Physical and Virtual)
- Credit processing and Appraisals
- Close Monitoring of Credit relationships and loan recoveries
- Achieving set Financial and Non-Financial Targets
- Merchant/Agent onboarding
- Existing Business Relationship Management. (Cross/Up Selling)
- Channel Optimization
- Liability Generation (CASA & FD)
- Risk Asset Creation
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
Key Performance Indicators
- Attend Early Morning Sessions (EMS)
- Review of Top 20 customers' account activities
- Monitor Volume Movement
- Channel Adoption/Activation
- Customer Complaint Resolution
- Report rendition – call memo, etc.
- Cheque confirmation.
- Visit 5 customers
- Call 15 customers
- New account acquisition
- Account Funding
- Weekly Storm/ Cluster Marketing/ Street Mapping
- Regional Performance Review.
- POS Onboarding & Monitoring
- Monthly Performance Review
- Submission of New Prospects or Identified Opportunities
- Appreciation mails to customers (Quarterly)
- Monthly Self Appraisal.
- Process Maker
- Fintrak Credit360
- Service Desk
- Self-Service Portal
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Cheque Conformation Portal
- Mobile CRM
- Notification of imminent maturities (Risk Assets & FD)
- Realtime notification of volume movement (N1m and above).
Skills / Knowledge / Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Credit Appraisal skills.
- Team player.
- Analytical/Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management.
- Strong selling/negotiation skills.
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities.
- Good presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
N10,000,000 – N11,500,000 annually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Account Officer in a Tier 1 Commercial Bank in Nigeria
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.