Wellspring College is a model school established in 2003 by astute and seasoned academics and education administrators who commonly share the vision of returning standards to the nation’s educational system. We harness every opportunity to give our students sound spiritual, academic, mental and social development. We are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic, relevant and coherent curriculum, which promotes lifelong learning and produces responsible, independent critical thinkers and learners who act ethically and confidently in their personal career and community life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an Accounting Officer to be in charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
The candidate will be required to perform:
- Accounting functions such as debtor management, processing and posting of financial transactions, and preparation of reports as required.
- Administrative functions such as payroll administration, monitoring compliance with organizational guidelines, amongst other things.
- A B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Business Administration, or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel and Word
- Experience in the use of accounting software will be an added advantage
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly (gross) salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd February, 2022.