Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Day to Day accounting and book-keeping functions for the subsidiary.
- Accounts payable duties. Ensure suppliers and other creditors are paid on time.
- Prepares daily bank and payables position.
- Ensure staff advances are properly handled in line with policy.
- Ensure payroll is accurate and treated in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports (balance sheet, P & L) for the subsidiary to the agreed timetable and format.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement and post reconciling items.
- Ensure branch returns are properly entered.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, BSc or Master’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2022.