Precious Court is a wholly owned Nigeria Company that is passionate about hospitality,with the goal of providing top notch qualitysolutions. We design and produce interior solutions and decorations for homes, offices, hotels,, boutiques, etc. We are concerned with functions and aesthetics ; we also offer quality and competitive pricing that you can afford. Our primary concern is to bring your imagination to reality through our creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Capital assets reconciliations
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Fixed asset activity
- Debt activity.
- General ledger
- Payroll and utilities
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 5 years work experience
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.