Account Manager at Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product Limited
Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product are leading Manufacturers of all kind of LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE Bags and Rolls like Pure Water Roll, Yogurt Rolls, Shrink Wrapping Rolls and Bags, Mattress Liner, Jumbo Liner, Pallet Liner, Shoping Bags and etc (Printing & Plain).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Coordinates with Head office & other Intercompany for getting the important data for management Accounting.
- Coordinates and release the Payment of VAT, Payee, NSITF, ITF, Pension, NEPA & Water Bill & other govt. taxes on timely basis after management approval.
- Coordinates with govt. authority for statutory audit.
- Prepare Bank Collections & update to Sales Team.
- Prepare Vendors, Customers & Intercompany Reconciliation on Monthly Basis.
- Verify Daily Cash Report, Count the Cash & Supervise on Daily Basis.
- Prepare & Make Year End Entries, Provisions, Prepaid Expenses, Schedules, Fixed Assets etc.
- Create New Vendor & Customer Code in Navision.
- Managing routing office communications, letters and documents
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist to Finance Controller or other team members when required.
- Ensure working area is kept neat, tidy, well organized.
- Coordinates with statutory auditor for year-end audit.
- Prepare Bank Payments & related Journal Entries of All Banks.
- Prepare import Purchase Orders, IFN Files, All Banks Facilities Accounts & Other Import Related Entries on Daily Basis.
- Prepare All Bank Accounts Reconciliation Statement on Dailybasic.
- Ensuring that all collections received and entered in the Navision immediately or same day.
- Carries out periodic controls to ensure that the filing system are properly used and that documents being regularly filed and easily accessible.
- Resolve Vendor & Customers complaints related to payments, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Complete any additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5 years experience working in salesor account management.
- Proven track record exceeding growth goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Excellent multitasker with a keen attention to detail.
- Experience building long-term professional relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Account Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th March, 2023.
Before applying for this job, read:
Thank you for viewing: Account Manager at Nigeria Polyvinyl Chloride Product Limited
Please share this job post to your friends and family.
View Latest Jobs in Nigeria By Industry
- Agricultural / Agro-Allied Jobs
- Aviation Jobs
- Building / Construction Jobs
- Business / Finance Jobs
- Education / Training Jobs
- Entertainment Jobs
- Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Fashion / Lifestyle Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Health / Medical Jobs
- Hospitality / Travel / Tourism Jobs
- International / Multinational Jobs
- IT and Telecoms Jobs
- Legal Jobs
- Manufacturing / Industrial Jobs
- Maritime Jobs
- Media / Publishing Jobs
- NGO / Humanitarian Jobs
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Pharmaceutical Jobs
- Power / Steel / Energy Jobs
- Professional Bodies / Associations
- Real Estate Jobs
- Recruitment / Consulting Companies
- Retail / Sales Jobs
- Security Jobs
- Transport / Logistics / Haulage Jobs
- Religion Jobs
- Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Scholarship in Nigeria
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.