Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice source for Mobile Phones, Tablet PCs, Laptops, Quality Electronics and Inverter /Solar Power Systems and accessories. Fine Brothers Limited takes the lead in customer service innovations. All sales are supported with after sales support; Warranty, Repairs and Services. We provide quality products and services throughout our outlets across Nigeria. We has gone beyond the shores of Enugu with Sales outlets across Nigeria. The company have displayed long track of integrity, customer satisfaction and Professionalism. We offers an exciting and challenging work environment for individuals to reach their career goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting accountant / management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances in strict compliance with company policies and operational guidelines.
- Reconciling financial accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Ensuring all payments amounts and records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Working with journals, sales and purchase ledgers.
- Planning and budget control.
- Assisting the accountant with audits
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Handling and writing cheques
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtor pay on time.
- Reconciliation of direct debits and financial accounts.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the accountant, management and/or directors from time to time.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or B.Sc Degree in Accounting with 4 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N55,000 – N65,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th June, 2022.
Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.