Subscribe to get the latest job vacancies in Nigeria delivered to your inbox.
Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations.
We’re a bunch of misfits who believe that crypto can be simplified into its easiest form. Together, we have created a really interesting place to work. From our lollipop moments to our ambiance and work ethics that encourage growth, Patricia has the best company culture style in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2D / 3D Motion Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- Work with illustrators, designers and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting edge work.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2022.